Conceived and developed by Arun Sharma, this comprehensive new book, solely devoted to Logical Reasoning LR) will effectively equip aspirants to tackle all possible types of questions that can be asked on this topic in CAT and other similar higher level competitive examination.
In the new format of the CAT question paper, Logical Reasoning (LR) is one of the vital components. There are now only two sections in the CAT paper. In this scenario, LR forms a critical part of the Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning Section. A good score in this segment would take you closer to your goal of succeeding. It is therefore essential to develop your problem-solving skills in LR to a level where you can quickly and comfortably attempt the LR questions. Besides, LR also forms an important. Component of other prestigious non-CAT MBA entrance examinations.
· Begins with the basics of every question type
· Adopts a calibrated step-wise approach towards understanding the topic
· Introductory write-up on what is crucial from the LR perspective
· Familiarises aspirants with various types of LR questions asked in CAT and other MBA entrance examinations
· Unique 'Reaction Tracker' approach that teaches how to think' within an LR question
· Special section on past years' questions on reasoning from the CAT
· Over five years of Solved LR question sets from original tests of other MBA exams like IIFT, XAT, SNAP, etc
Access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
About the Author
Author details will be added soon...